Re: Created a DXWG issue about Data Quality Vocabulary

Hi Karen,

Thanks for the feedback let's keep it an issue for now then :-)
I have also added it to a case that Riccardo created, as an umbrella for DQV-related work, which could be relevant for the group:
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Use_Case_Working_Space#Data_Quality_Vocabulary_.28DQV.29_Wish_List_left_by_the_DWBP_WG

Cheers,

Antoine