Apologies and a note on nicks in IRC and WebEx (RE: Agenda, June 19)

I'm sorry but since last week a conflicting meeting came up so I won't be able to attend.

This also means that I cannot scribe as I had promised so the best I can do is to volunteer to scribe on the 26th.

In that context a small personal observation and a plea from a (future) scribe:
We're a pretty large group and at least I don't know everyone (but hope that that will change after the F2F in Oxford). In particular, I cannot recognise most people through their voice but rely on WebEx to tell me who is speaking. But this means that if you use different nicks on IRC and WebEx, the scribe is likely to get totally confused, since she/he cannot use IRC autocomplete for the speaker nick. So PLEASE help to make the scribe's life a bit easier by using the same nick on IRC and WebEx.

Best,

Lars

*** Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***
--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek