Re: Versioning

Hi Makx,

Yes, "version" is a polyseme term and all of us may not necessarily mean
the same thing by a version. What I had in mind when I wrote that use case
was mainly dataset evolution and I think how a dataset evolves (by
modification, extension, replacement) and when (snapshots, time series) are
closely related to evolution. However, the use of term versions for
conversions and different granularities may have more notable differences
from the evolution-based versions. So I agree it will be beneficial to
break this use case into more specific ones and add more specific
requirements to each.

Best Regards,
Nandana