List of Presents at Oxford F2F

From: Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 11:50:40 -0300
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Dear all,

After checking the F2F minutes [1] and the list of who said would
participate [2], also recalling who was there and on Webex, I think we
must include in the minutes the following DXWG members.

Presents that are missing on the minutes:

Day 1:
Dan Brickley
David Browning
Ine de Visser
Keith Jeffery
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya
Ruben Verborgh
Simon Cox
Thomas D'haenens

Day 2:
Dan Brickley
Ine de Visser
Keith Jeffery
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya

Scribers missing or added wrongly on the minutes:

Day 1:
Missing on the minutes: Thomas D'haenens
Should be on Day 2 (not Day 1): DaveBrowning

Day 2:
Missing on the minutes: David Browning

Could you please check if no one else is missing or if I added someone
who actually didn't participate? Thank you!

Kind regards,
Caroline

[1] Day 1
[1] Day 2 https://www.w3.org/2017/07/18-dxwg-minutes