Re: Agenda July 10, 2017 / Summary of Dataset related issues

  Dear all,

   in order to support today's discussion I created an overview
  of related standards and their concept of "Dataset" [1].
  It is not meant to be exhaustive, just providing a starting point..

    Best regards
   Jaroslav

  [1] https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQz5mWMUijvLU05cGx1ZHFocDQ