Final call for F2F

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 08:31:27 -0700
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
As we are getting close the F2F we need to get an accurate count of
attendees so that Alejandra can plan. Please be sure to put your name on
the page for the F2F meeting[1]. Also, lunches will be catered, so if
you have special dietary restrictions, please let Alejandra know as soon
as possible.[2]

We've added a table at the bottom where you can also indicate your
arrival time. This could facilitate any pre-meeting gatherings, perhaps
Sunday evening.

Thanks,
kc
[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/Oxford_Attendance_and_logistics