discussion space for profile definitions

From: Ruben Verborgh <Ruben.Verborgh@UGent.be>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2017 11:23:09 +0000
To: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

Following up on Action 71, we now have a discussion space for profile definitions:
https://www.w3.org/2017/dxwg/wiki/ProfileContext#Discussion_of_Definitions

The idea is that anyone can add their definition of a profile and related concepts on that page,
so that we can compare them and come to a common understanding.
Karen and myself have already added ours, and we look forward to hearing your opinion.

Best regards,

Ruben