Re: Conneg definition was: Re: Start of profiles analysis page - 2nd reply

Agree. Trick will be to find common requirements. Can you outline on more
detail what you think is required?

Nb. Previously i have used void, rdf-qb, skos and url templates to build
linked data views of data elements within a dataset, hence my interest in
conneg by profile as as an enabler. In the new year i'll write up a summary
of the informational gaps i found.

Rob