Re: Concepts Re: Start of profiles analysis page - 2nd reply

From: Ruben Verborgh <Ruben.Verborgh@UGent.be>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 12:19:59 +0000
To: "kcoyle@kcoyle.net" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
CC: "public-dxwg-wg@w3.org" <public-dxwg-wg@w3.org>
> To me this implies a particular question: are we concerned about the
> tangible form that a profile takes? Or are we only concerned with the
> ability to respond to an API, and the form that response takes?

I would say that:
 we are responsible for expressing in what profiles an API response is available,
   and to provide the possibility to negotiate between them
   (= relationship between responses and a profile identifier)
 we can be responsible for _a_ tangible form of a profile
   (knowing that there can be several)

Best,

Ruben