RE: Setting a time for Profiles discussion

I'm interested in contributing to this topic, so would appreciate this timeslot which is friendly for my timezone.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen Coyle [mailto:kcoyle@kcoyle.net]
Sent: Thursday, 30 November, 2017 20:55
To: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Subject: Setting a time for Profiles discussion

I took on the task of setting a Doodle poll to find a time when we could meet regarding profiles. Before I do so I want to check that we will work within the same time zone constraints, thus the choices will be in the range of UTC 19:00-21:00.

Note that this not necessarily a weekly meeting; that will depend on the group doing the work. Hopefully, much of the communication will take place over email, as that gives us a record of questions and decisions.

Could I get some feedback on my assumption about time?

Thanks,