Re: ID48 - Relationship of profile to validation

These two approaches can co-exist - in the same way an HTML page can have
explicit links to download, and these can also be accessed via MIME-type
negotiation.

IMHO The label and semantics of the link characterisations and the
negotiation facets should be aligned.

Rob