Re: Comments on charter

Thanks very much, Eric.

Your support is, of course, crucial. FYI, the provisional time line is:

End March - send to AC for formal review by W3C Members. If approved:

Early May - kick off telco

*Tentative* June 12 - 14 possible date for first F2F in Gothenburg,
collocated with RDA collaboration meeting
(https://www.rd-alliance.org/groups/7th-wgig-collaboration-meeting-gothenburg-university-june-12-14-2017)

6-10 November, TPAC, Burlingame, California

Phil

--

Phil Archer
Data Strategist, W3C