Re: DWBP is a W3C Recommendation

Hello!

I was very touched with Phil's and Berna's email and I am also very
happy and proud to see the DWBP and the Vocabularies officially published!

I am also deeply grateful for the opportunity to be part in this great
work. It was a pleasure to work with all of you! My special thanks to
Berna and Newton, from whom I learned a lot and became great friends; to
Phil for all the help and patience to solving all our doubts; to the
chairs for always helping us to gathering consensus, and also to
Annette, Deirdree, Hadley, Phil, Antoine, Riccardo, Eric, Laufer, Ig,
Seiji, João Paulo, Giancarlo, and Makx!

It was a great pleasure to meet you all and get to know better a lot of
you. I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the near
future! :)

I take this opportunity to send the link of Phil's post translated into
pt-br [1] (thank you Phil for allowing us to translate it!). The link of
the W3C Post in the W3C Brasil website [2] and the link of the Press
Release [3] that NIC.br produced, also in pt-br.

Finally, as Berna mentioned we learned a lot being part of this team! We
tried to share with the Brazilian community what we learned from this WG
in this post [4] that we called "how to participate in a W3C WG" (also
in pt-br).

Muito obrigada!!! Kind regards,
Caroline

[1] http://blog.w3c.br/dados-na-web-esta-aqui-como-fazer/