Re: DWBP is a W3C Recommendation

Wow, I have been away from my email for a couple of days, and now I get the pleasure of seeing this announcement and the pursuing thread of joy. I feel so lucky to have been welcomed into this working group. It’s been a fantastic experience, in part because of the work and in larger part because of the people. Thank you to everyone for your hard work and for your fellowship.  I really hope we are able to continue in some form where I can be a helpful contributor. A community group sounds like a great idea. Special thanks to Phil, the editors, the chairs, and the leads of the vocabularies. You guys did the hard work to make all this happen. Here’s to the data revolution!
-Annette