Re: Agenda for this Friday's call

Hi Deirdre,

I also need to send regrets for the meeting today. I am in Holland now and
I won't be online in the afternoon.

Until now we don't have a lot of evidences :( IMO, It is really important
that other members from our group also fill the evidences form.

I'm sorry, but I didn't start the work with collecting evidences from
existing dataset. I talked with Phil during TPAC and now I have a better
idea of how to do that.

see you next week in Madrid :)

cheers,
Berna