Re: Agenda for this Friday's call

Again, my apologies for this week. My availability should return to
normal next week.

I plan to do my  bit to actually assess datasets against the BPs. Bill
Roberts (who some of you know) promised to do this too - although he
might need a reminder. The SDW WG too should be a good source of help.

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer