Agenda for our FINAL call on Friday

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 14:52:42 +0000
To: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <Public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Our final call for this working group is on Friday.  (Which makes me a bit
teary... I'll miss you all!)

The agenda is simple:

   - Vote on transitioning the BP doc to Proposed Recommendation. (This
   means that all the CR exit criteria must be met — including all the
   implementations gathered and ready to take to the director)
   - Vote on publishing a new draft of the Data Quality Vocabulary
   - Vote on publishing a new draft of the Data Usage Vocabulary

EDITORS: Could you please send round a link to your document ASAP (at the
latest, by 24 hours before our call), so that everyone can have a final
look at what we are publishing?

Thanks — and I'm looking forward to speaking to you on Friday!

Cheers,  and happy Thanksgiving to the Americans, :)

   Hadley

Agenda:
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20161125