Help with collecting DWBP evidences

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 10:31:02 -0300
To: Makx Dekkers <mail@makxdekkers.com>, "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Makx,

I hope everything is fine with you! I'd like to know if you could help us
with collecting DWBP evidences. Specifically, I'd like to know if you can
help us with collecting information about how the DWBP have been referenced
in other projects, like Share-PSI, or formal policies.

Until now we were more concerned on showing that DWBP have been implemented
in existing datasets [1], but it is also very important that we show
guidelines or projects that also reference the DWBP.

Please, let me know if you can help us and if you have any questions.

Thanks a lot!
Bernadette

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RhMGyG0ZYb73RkteYr39Xqt7f5xi0BUQmSiDqjkHOSA/edit?usp=sharing