Re: Today's call time (was Re: Final call to action for DWBP members..... take 10 mins add just one BP implementation example :))

Hi Deirdre,

Just to let you know that we're in contact with Christophe Gueret, Herbert
and Peter (director of DANS) to collect evidences for Data Preservation
Best Practices. They asked few more days to help us with some evidences.

Cheers,
Bernadette

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio