Re: Europeana API as an evidence for the DWBP

Hi Antoine,

Thanks a lot for your message and your review on my report! I'm sorry for
taking so long to answer your message, but I had to travel a lot in the
last weeks.

I agree with you that it is better to consider the Europeana Data Service
rather than just the API.
In this case, which link should I use to refer to the "Europeana Data
service"?

I read your comments and I agree with most of them. A reviewed version of
the report is available [1].  I'm planning to include Europeana in the DWBP
implementation report, so please let me know if you agree with this new
version of the evaluation.

kind regards,
Bernadette

[1]