Re: Implementation grid

From: Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 14:54:07 +0200
Cc: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Hi Phil, all

I will do a small exercise with the SO catalog at http://data.southampton.ac.uk/ <http://data.southampton.ac.uk/>

> I've created a template on the wiki at [1]. The idea is that we can copy and paste that into multiple pages and record implementations and linbk to those from a master grid like the one at https://www.w3.org/2006/06/mwbp-implementation-report <https://www.w3.org/2006/06/mwbp-implementation-report>.

+1 to the idea of reusing the grid, although I do not see the difference between “N/A” and “Not answered” flags.
Do we only record the implementations with the ratio (nbPassed/nbBPRelevant) > 0.5 ?

Best,
Ghislain

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D
Mail: ghislain.atemezing@gmail.com