Links from vocabs

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 11:33:10 +0100
To: Riccardo Albertoni <albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it>, Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>, Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>, "Purohit, Sumit" <Sumit.Purohit@pnnl.gov>
Cc: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
@Vocab editors

In preparation for Thursday's publications, I've been checking the links
in the two docs. Some errors were simple typos that were easily fixed.

I'm more concerned about links to the Open Annotation work since that's
under review in the Annotations WG.

Can I ask you please to check references to Open Annotations, in
particular, that they refer to what you intended them to?

Thanks

Phil.

--

Phil Archer