Please check my checks

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 15:43:54 +0100
To: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>, Newton Calegari <newton@nic.br>, Caroline Burle <cburle@nic.br>
Cc: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
I've done some minor cleaning up of the BP doc as follows:

1. Fixed a minor error on the turtle example
2. Fixed some RDFa+HTML validation errors in the human readable example.
3. Fixed some trivial HTML validation errors in the main doc.
4. Moved the content of the dwbp-realtime-example.html plage into the
main doc. It's not very long and, to my eyes, fits in OK with the main
doc. See philarcher1.github.io/dwbp/bp.html

Pull request issued.

Cheers

Phil.

--