Re: Help with Data Quality example

Dear BP Editors,
As mentioned in the previous mail, I have made some corrections on the DQV
example included in BP document, and reinserted the RDFa annotations in the
human readable example page.

I have also made some very minor changes on DQV draft, but having
 committed these changes after the changes made on BP,
I cannot apparently  push the latter changes on DQV draft without pushing
also the changes on BP.

For this reason,  I would appreciate if you could consider to accept my
changes (https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/pull/390)  before tomorrow's vote.

Thanks a lot,
Riccardo