Suggested text on sensitive metadata

From: Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 16:36:24 -0700
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Below is the suggested text (Yes Phil I did partially plagiarize your text
;-) ) on sensitive metadata.  I was thinking this could be be written after
[1]  "....for example, discovery and reuse."

Cheers,

Eric S

=====

New Text

Some published metadata may contain privacy information (for example:
healthcare patient name or derived information that could identify
healthcare patient). Data  publishers need to determine the policies on
which metadata may be shared and under what circumstances.