Re: Updates on BP Provide data up to date and BP Make feedback available

Oops, I must have been looking at dates with my eyes crossed. I was
seeing 2016 as 2015.
Re the feedback BP, how about this?
"Consumers will be able to assess the kinds of errors that affect the
dataset, review other users' experiences with it, and be reassured that
the publisher is actively addressing issues as needed. Consumers will
also be able to determine whether other users have already provided
similar feedback, saving them the trouble of submitting unnecessary bug
reports and sparing the maintainers from having to deal with duplicates."
-Annette

Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory