Re: API BPs Example

Thanks for doing this, Deirdre!

I like the geoJSON idea, too.

I'm just realizing that we won't be able to set up a real API at our
example domain, because it's an example domain, which is by definition a
place where we can't really have content.

I was hoping for the documentation that we could use Swagger, because
that is becoming a best practice already. I'd also like to see the URIs
follow a more typical REST pattern.

GET http://data.mycity.example.com/transport/api/bus/stops

GET http://data.mycity.example.com/transport/api/bus/stops/11

GET . http://data.mycity.example.com/transport/api/bus/routes