Feedback about examples

From: Bernadette Farias Lóscio <bfl@cin.ufpe.br>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 20:10:21 -0300
To: Antoine Isaac <aisaac@few.vu.nl>, "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>
Hi Antoine,

I'd like to kindly ask your help with the review of some examples of the
DWBP doc. The first one is the example for the BP about descriptive
metadata [1]. We used some concepts from SKOS and I'd like to know if we
did correct.

I also made the updates on the example about data provenance [2] and I'd
like to know if you agree with the updates.

Thanks a lot!
Bernadette

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#DescriptiveMetadata
[2] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/bp.html#provenance