Re: DQV provenance example and RDF vocabulary to specify software description

Riccardo,

*"# Further details about quality services/software can be provided, for
example, deploying  vocabularies such as Data Usage Vocabulary (DUV),
 Dublin Core or  ADMS.SW.*

*Could this work?"*

Yes!  Just a thought as well for more of a simplistic approach, you could
look at the Minimal Service Model [1].  It reuses dublin core terms and it
has a pretty straight forward representation.

I like your idea about adding in a footnote to other vocabularies.

Thanks,

Eric