Re: Review of BP on data re-use

Hi,

I'm afraid I won't be on the call today, but in terms of BP on re-use:

Overall, I don't think there should be a new section for reuse.

The only way this BP makes sense to me, is if it is presented in the
sense of  published data being part of a wider data lifecycle,
publish-use-republish-reuse etc.
This may fit into data enrichment section:
'Data enrichment refers to a set of processes that can be used to
enhance, refine or otherwise improve raw or previously processed data.'

My suggestion: If we keep the BP, it should sit in the data enrichment
section, and content updated to emphasise data lifecycle.

I'm sure it'll be an interesting call today!
Cheers,
Derdre

--
Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee