Review of BP Enable Data Subsetting

From: Laufer <laufer@globo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 00:23:55 -0300
To: DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>

Hi All,

Considering that we have a BP "Provide bulk download", it makes sense to
also have a BP about providing "subset download".

My comment is about the "Possible Approach of Implementation" that I
think is too narrow, talking only about an API as a way of access to
subsets.

I think it would be nice to talk about URI Templates (RFC6570), Linked
Data API [2] and even about a SPARQL endpoint as possible approaches of
implementations for accessing subsets.

Cheers, Laufer

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6570 [1]

[2] http://www.epimorphics.com/web/projects/linked-data-api [2]