Re: dwbp-ACTION-253: Add proposed text above in the minutes on 2016-03-14 and close issue 181

Hi Riccardo, all,

Thanks for the updated version!
I'd close the action as well.

I've made a couple of editorial fixes, and would suggest more changes:

- move the editor's note after the general diagram, into a usage note for the class dqv:QualityMetadata (this would avoid too many notes and detail in the overview section).

- change the diagram to just have 'containment' and not 'graph containment' (to reflect that implementers may actually not use RDF graphs)

- change the NB after the graph into
[
]

Cheers,