Re: dwbp-ACTION-253: Add proposed text above in the minutes on 2016-03-14 and close issue 181

Hi All,
I have just completed this action adding a note just after the DQV diagram,
which says
"QualityMetadata graph not necessary contains all of quality statements DQV
is supporting and it is left to implementers to decide the granularity of
containment. If they want not use graph containment they can consider to
use their own property to link instances of quality metadata with instances
of other DQV classes. For example using (a subproperty of) dcterms:hasPart."

and
the class description for  QualityMetadata in [1].

I am going to close the action if you do not have major comments.
cheers,
Riccardo

[1] http://w3c.github.io/dwbp/vocab-dqg.html#dqv:QualityMetadata

On 14 March 2016 at 16:16, Data on the Web Best Practices Working Group
Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> dwbp-ACTION-253: Add proposed text above in the minutes on 2016-03-14 and
> close issue 181
>
> http://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/actions/253
>
> Assigned to: Riccardo Albertoni
>

> --
> This message has been scanned by E.F.A. Project and is believed to be
> clean.

Riccardo Albertoni
Istituto per la Matematica Applicata e Tecnologie Informatiche "Enrico
Magenes"
Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
via de Marini 6 - 16149 GENOVA - ITALIA
tel. +39-010-6475624 - fax +39-010-6475660
e-mail: Riccardo.Albertoni@ge.imati.cnr.it
Skype: callto://riccardoalbertoni/
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/riccardoalbertoni
www: http://www.imati.cnr.it/ <http://www.ge.imati.cnr.it/Albertoni>