Re: dwbp-ACTION-271: create a dimension for precision in the DQV namespace

Hi Annette,

There are some sources that use 'precision' for what is called 'resolution' elsewhere, indeed. Riccardo and this inflicted ourselves some reading on this during a side session of the F2F ;-)
The original need expressed by SDW is really about resolution/precision. But with the general aim being to show that too fine resolution can be completely pointless, so you shouldn't worry. To reflect this we will have to touch a bit the notion of accuracy.

We'll invite you to check the result of the action of course!

Cheers,

Antoine