Re: dwbp-ISSUE-248 (feedback-reuse): To change the Feedback section to Data Reuse section. [Best practices document(s)]

As we've noticed from assigning BPs to benefits, all the BPs fall under
Reuse. Because of that, I don't think that is a good category for a
subgroup of BPs. Maybe we can brainstorm a bit on what to call it. I'm
thinking something like Publisher/Consumer Communication.
-Annette

--
Annette Greiner
NERSC Data and Analytics Services