Re: updates to BP doc

Hello!

Thank you Annette, we indeed agree with Phil's comments.

We may put this suggestion in the Data Enrichment Section Introduction
"this is a topic in its own right and is beyond the scope of the current
work" if everyone agrees.

Regarding the Best Practice 33: Enrich data by generating new data, we
suggest to change the subtitle for something like "Datasets should be
enriched whenever possible, generating richer metadata and data when
doing so will enhance its value."

In the Best Practice 34: Provide Complementary Presentations, the
Intended Outcome we suggest to take out the first phrase and let only
"Data consumers should not have to create their own tools to understand
the meaning of the data."

Would that be okay?

Thank you! Kind regards,
Bernadette, Caroline and Newton