Re: ISSUE-220: Should we include a more complexe example to illustrate provenance?

From: Deirdre Lee <deirdre@derilinx.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 19:23:36 +0000
To: public-dwbp-wg@w3.org
Hi,

Been looking at how to add to this example. Issue is, any example that
touches on tracking changes using properties such as 'wasRevisionOf',
'wasDerivedFrom', etc. may overlap with BP 8 and BP 9 on versioning.

Also there's no prov:Activity per se that influence the creation of a
bus timetable, or?

Therefore the only update I'd suggest for BP 6 is the use of
'prov:specializationOf'

:bus-timetable-route7
   a dcat:Dataset, prov:Entity;
   dct:title "Route 7 bus timetable of MyCity";
   dcat:keyword "transport","mobility" ,"bus";
   dct:issued "2015-05-05";
   dct:modified "2015-05-05";
   dcat:contactPoint <http://example.org/transport-agency/contact>;
   dct:temporal <http://reference.data.gov.uk/id/year/2014>;
   dct:spatial <http://www.geonames.org/3399415>;
   dct:publisher:transport-agency-mycity ;
   dct:accrualPeriodicity
<http://purl.org/linked-data/sdmx/2009/code#freq-A> ;
   dct:language <http://id.loc.gov/vocabulary/iso639-1/en> ;
   prov:wasAttributedTo :john;

## :bus-timetable-route7 is a specialization of the more general entity
:bus-timetable
   prov:specializationOf :bus-timetable

Cheers,
Deirdre

On 11/03/2016 14:29, Antoine Isaac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I support this.
> Maybe we close the issue once the example has been modified. Has it
> been done?
>
> Antoine
>
> On 3/11/16 3:17 AM, Bernadette Farias Lóscio wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We propose to close  Issue-220.
>>
>> The example about provenance will be updated based on Antoine's
>> suggestions.
>>
>> https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/220
>>
>> Cheers,
>> DWBP editors
>>
>> --
>> Bernadette Farias Lóscio
>> Centro de Informática
>> Universidade Federal de Pernambuco - UFPE, Brazil

Deirdre Lee, CEO & Founder
Derilinx - Linked & Open Data Solutions

Web:      www.derilinx.com
Email:    deirdre@derilinx.com
Address:  11/12 Baggot Court, Dublin 2, D02 F891
Tel:      +353 (0)1 254 4316
Mob:      +353 (0)87 417 2318
Linkedin: ie.linkedin.com/in/leedeirdre/
Twitter:  @deirdrelee