Zagreb F2F Remote participation

From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 17:36:49 +0000
To: Public DWBP WG <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Eric Stephan <ericphb@gmail.com>
Dear all,

For those not able to be in Zagreb but still wanting to participate,
we'll keep a WebEx session running throughout. We won't have the Rolls
Royce service we had in Sao Paulo I'm afraid but we'll do our best to
make it possible to participate remotely.

The WebEx details are on the agenda page at
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/ZagrebF2F#Dial_in_Details

The password is the same as usual (dwbp)

@Eric - you indicated that you're planning to participate - which in
your time zone could perhaps have you carried off to the local
psychiatric hospital but we're grateful of course.

Given the 9 hour time difference between Washington State and Croatia,
can you please take a look at the draft agenda and, if needs be,
negotiate with the chairs on changes you may want to make?

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer