Re: Issue-223 - how to formally close it?

Hi,

I beg to disagree on this. To me it's perfectly fine to postpone issues, as long as they have been recorded so, as was done for e.g. OWL1:
https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/webont-issues.html
This in fact helps efforts on subsequent versions of standards. E.g. one of the issues postponed in OWL1, qualified restrictions, has been later on addressed in OWL2.
For DQV that is currently scheduled to end as a Note, I don't think it should be a problem.

Note that I'm not proposing just to make the issue disappear. Fomally postponed issues still appear in the Tracker. In fact they have their own listing at
https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/track/issues/postponed

cheers,

Antoine