Re: Drafting a wiki page for collecting DQV implementations/reuses

Dear Riccardo,

Thanks for starting the implementations wiki page. In the LDP WG [1], we
collected few more details such as License, Language, Platform for the
tools. However, if we don't want the wiki to have a lot of details,  the
current structure looks good.

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/LDP_Implementations