Re: Use prefix dqv: instead of empty prefix

Hi Vladimir,

Thanks. You're right.
Note that rather to keep compatibility with Sesame's specific process, the main reason for doing this change is that we know well what our prefered prefix is. So it's a bit absurd not to use it :)

This has been fixed (again) in
https://github.com/w3c/dwbp/commit/a12e30f167155fd32486ff59660c7981b76c2b65

Cheers,

Antoine