Re: bugs in 5.10 Express the quality of a linkset

Dear Riccardo, Vladimir,

I'm looking again at the DQV after the updates on the linkset section, triggered by Vladimir's comment.
And I'm quite puzzled. To me there was a key difference between say, measurement_exactMatchAltLabelItDataset1 and measurement_exactMatchAltLabelItDataset2.
What I understood is that same linkset can indeed lead to quite different 'completion gain' depending on which dataset the gain is evaluated on.

To take a concrete example that will be familiar to Vladimir: say a linkset aligns one local, monolingual vocabulary with Getty's Art and Architecture Thesaurus, which has several languages and can have several labels for one concept in one language.
If we try to pull the labels of one vocabulary into the other vocabulary, then it's likely that such 'pulling' will complement more the local vocabulary than Getty, as Getty was originally richer.

Trying to say that the measurement are done at different dates don't really represent the fundamental distinction.
Now, maybe the measurement should indicate clearly, which is the dataset is the 'completed one' on which the gain is measured, and which the 'completing one'.

In any case, I'm tempted to put back the 'dataset1' and 'dataset2' into the identifiers of the measurement.

What do you think?

Best,

Antoine