Re: DQV terminology - Quality Measure, Measurement, Observation?

Folks,

Perhaps the following papers (from our research group)
could be of help:

http://nemo.inf.ufes.br/wp-content/papercite-data/pdf/a_well_founded_software_measurement_ontology_2010.pdf
http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1301/ontocomodise2014_9.pdf

best regards,