Re: Invitation to join a Spatial data WG call

Hello Phil,

as Berna wrote before, we were choosing the best day so if not three of
the editors at least two of them could join the call. We can join it on
February 17th. Will you let them know?

It would be great if more DWBP WG participants could join it as well.

Thank you! Kind regards,
Caroline