Re: [Minutes] 2016 11 25

Hello all dwbp people!

Unfortunately, I've been a little away from the
group in the last moments, because pursuing dreams,
trying to change the world and etcetera, but I wish to
thank you all with enthusiasm! Special thanks to Phil,
whose work was a key to the delivery of all the things.

Congratulations to all!

yaso

--
∞ yaso.is <http://yaso.is>
∞ Fellow of the Berkman Klein Center at Harvard