Re: WG state of play

Hi Deirdre, Phil,

This sounds good.
Riccardo and I were already ok with publication this summer. The fact that we're solving more editorial point these days shouldn't make us change our minds, far from it.
If there is time for an extra round of feedback then this sounds good. I guess this would also make the transition easier if a group is created in the near future to work on DCAT or other vocabularies.

Cheers,

Antoine