Re: Is there still time to report DWBP implementations?

Since we already have the director's decision, I think we can start
gathering them! :)

There is a wiki page with the Email Template to send the DWBP Evidences
Form [1] and in the end of it there is the list of institutions and
contacts of sent emails [2].

Kind regards,
Caroline

[1] https://www.w3.org/2013/dwbp/wiki/Dwbp-LC-implementationreport