Re: locale parameters suggestions

Thanks Antoine! I'm sorry, but I'm affraid that I didn't understand your
comment.

I agree that the formats are not the same, but the section starts like
this: "The format in which data is made available to consumers is a key
aspect of making that data usable." I think this is quite general, no?
That's why I thought of talking about local-neutral representations here.

cheers,
Berna

--
Bernadette Farias Lóscio