Re: That restriction lifting example

Hi Phil,

It may be early to quote something. I'm not sure when Hydra-in-the-box (that's the project) will roll this out. Also, precisely the situation is more complex: what we've removed is a bit of scopeNote on a class and one axiom on a property that was expected to be used on any instance of the class. I did simplify it for the sake of the discussion yesterday...

But instead of a long talk you can make your main yourself: we've got nothing to hide, it's at
https://github.com/hybox/models/issues/41

cheers,

Antoine