Re: dwbp-ISSUE-253: Use standardized terms x Reuse vocabularies [Best practices document(s)]

Personally, I like the fuller version that Antoine wrote. Is there consensus on how these should be written? I prefer seeing full sentences with actual subjects, but I know at least Phil prefers the verb phrase form. We need to be consistent.
-Annette

Sent from my iPhone